Start catching up on the posts you missed!
The Latest Posts:
- Luke Combs Made Me Realize I’m OLDHow an evening at Red Rocks Amphitheater introduced me to the entertainer, Luke Combs, and what a fantastic human he is.
- The Double Standard of Maxine WatersYou’re going to have to bear with me today, because I’m gonna put in my own two cents.
- Good Sleep Is ImportantGood sleep is important. So are good friends. This is the story of how one of my oldest friends has made an lifelong impact on how well I sleep.
- How & Why A Legit Site Gets HackedYou are on a secure site, when you are reading this blog. Here’s the story as to how and why a legit site gets hacked.
- Fruity-Fruity Cocoa PopI know…you may be sitting there thinking, “Just give me a number of how fruit servings we should be eating per day, and I’ll roll with that.” Done deal.
- What In The Space Force Is Happening?What was revealed or will be revealed that the U.S. needs to be defended from it? Are we alone or not?
- Never Marry A Canadian – 3-Apr-2021I equate being electrocuted with being married to a Canadian…You walk away dazed, with your hair feeling like it’s on fire, and it stings like a mothertrucker!
- Teeny-Tiny, DEADLY-DELICIOUS Margaritas – 2-Apr-2021We used to joke that these margaritas were made of Ecstasy and Everclear. They should have called them “BabyMakers”!
- Reading List – March 2021Three monthly book recommendations to get you reading just 10 pages a day. Here is the Reading List – March 2021 to hopefully get you started.
- How To Grow A Tomato Plant That Bears Tomatoes – 31-Mar-2021Gypsum, sun, water and time are a few of the key factors in learning how to grow a tomato plant that bears tomatoes. Here are the easy steps to growing tomato plants that will bear TONS of tomatoes.
- See You Next Tuesday – Deal With Toxic People At Work – 30-Mar-2021Some of you Hansels & Gretels clearly see the breadcrumbs I’ve left for you in the Enchanted Forest of Euphemisms . . . The See You Next Tuesday people of world and How To Deal With Toxic People At Work
- 10 Reasons To NOT Fire Your Hairstylist – 29-Mar-2021Good stylists are hard to find and usually booked up for weeks, if not months. Great stylists are even more rare. Here are 10 reasons to NOT fire your hairstylist!
- Making A Lifetime Commitment To A Pet – 28-Mar-2021Here’s what you need to know about making the lifetime commitment to a pet. Spoiler alert: It’s totally worth it!
- Have You Killed Anyone? – 27-Mar-2021These days, if I’m asked the have-you-ever-killed-anyone question, I’ll turn the question back on them and ask, “Holy shit. Have you?” with an exaggerated look of astonishment on my face.
- The Perfect Vodka Martini – 26-Mar-2021In the 90’s, I drank the collective weight of the State of Texas, and then some, IN VODKA.
- The RISE of The Little Helper – 25-Mar-2021If you’re over 50 and conscious, you know that helpers are a HUGE part of dating, after 50.
- Sword Swallowing Old Birds – 24-Mar-2021Obviously, more drinks were ordered, and our server brought us more appetizers — on the house — just to keep his in-house entertainment, well, in house.
- Miami Midlife Crisis – 22-Mar-2021Either way, each and every one of them had a half-ass grin on their faces, as they quickly shuffled out of harm’s way toward the closest pretty young thang who wasn’t in the middle of throwing down.
- You Don’t Have To Fix This -21-Mar-2021Ladies, I feel like letting the cat out of the bag today. “You don’t have to fix” this may be the words that you’ve been looking for.
- I See You, Roseville – 20-Mar-2021I see you, Roseville! For the last three weeks, Roseville, CA has been the spot where the majority of views for the week have come from. Way to go, Rosebuds!
- Real Men Eat Dinner Rolls – 19-Mar-2021Real men don’t care what your flowerpot looks like, as long as they are the only ones planting the seeds.
- Hotter Than A Laredo Parking Lot – 18-Mar-2021It’s not quite hotter than a Laredo parking lot in July, but if you’ve got a cowboy (cowgirl) in your bed tonight, it’ll be pretty dang close.
- Best of Luck – 17-Mar-2021Can you believe it’s St. Patrick’s Day already? How’s your luck been this year? Here are the 15 best of luck and lucky, with a little “spin.” (wink, wink)
- Out Sick – 16-Mar-2021Out Sick. Be Back Soon. If you couldn’t tell by my less-than-typical recent posts, I’ve been under weather and (*smirk*) heavily medicated. Today is particularly awful. More tomorrow, -A Restart. Refocus. Reinvent.
- If Travel Was Free – 15-Mar-2021If travel was free, one thing if for sure, I would set out to see it all, and I would not stop until I saw every place I wanted to see, and I took in every sight that was recommended to me.
- Jabba The Hutt Lives – 13-Mar-2021My first thought was, “Holy shit, she looks EXACTLY like Jabba The Hutt, but with HUGE glasses.”
- Rare Sunshine People – 12-Mar-2021Sunshine people are the rarest of them all. If you’re lucky enough to meet one of these rare sunshine people, you’ll know it. Instantly.
- Top 20 HYSTERICAL Female Usernames – 11-Mar-2021People are judging whether or not they like you in, like, a nanosecond.
- A Pet’s Unconditional Love – 10-Mar-2021From anywhere in the house, if Little Man hears you sneeze, he’s making a beeline to your lap, and he’ll hop up and give you a quick puppy kiss, smack dab on the lips.
- Buying Fire & Ice Thongs – 9-Mar-2021Gentlemen, going for the gold in the mattress Olympics takes some thoughtfulness and consideration on your part.
- Bloggety Blogging Blogger – 8-Mar-2021My goal has always been to join the successful Bloggety Blogging Blogger people, on the express train to BloggerVille and work in BloggerCentral full time.
- Kittens And Garbage Cans – 7-Mar-2021Just in case the carpet cleaner goes rogue and needs to be swiftly taken out, Izzy’s got us all covered.
- Bourbon versus Whiskey – 6-Mar-2021All bourbon is whisky, but not all whisky is bourbon. The fine folks of Kentucky know a good thing when they taste it!
- Grady’s Birthday Job – 5-Mar-2021The married couple had reached a compromise, at the onset of their marriage, that she’d partake in turtle snorkeling only once a year — on his birthday.
- Dangling The Golden Carrot – 4-Mar-2021Make the best out of every carrot that life throws in your daily salads, and mess with the recruiter scammers. It’s FUN!
- Heavens To Murgatroyd! – 3-Mar-2021My point here really is pretty simple, Snagglepuss; Stupidly-simple, in fact. Ready? Here it is: ENJOY THE SUNSHINE!
- It’s A WTF? Tuesday – 2-Mar-2021Tuesday is the most productive day of the conventional workweek. It’s also the day someone discovered Uranus. (You know you’re laughing right now!)
- If I Was Loni Anderson – 1-Mar-2021We all know that the blonde-bombshell receptionist of WKRP, Jennifer Marlowe, actually ran that station, and kept it together.
- Reading List – February 2021Whatever your interests, hobbies or habits may be, find some written words — somewhere, anywhere — about those topics and read every day.
- Ten New-Career Tips – 28-Feb-202110 Tips To Keep In Mind, When Starting A New Career, After 50. Here are suggestions, tips & tricks to assist you in your new job/career.
Here you go:
What No One Ever Tells You About Starting Over, After 50
The Rise of The Little Helper
What Are Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Exemptions?